My email is rejected by some sites

I have exim set in my sid machine, with mutt as MUA. Some isps are
rejecting my emails. I have looked at the reason provided, it seems that
some have blocked the ips in my block, or that they are blocking all
dinamic ips. Some isps are accepting my emails without problems. At some
point I thought it might be due to having somewhere in the email the
text: "Sender: tony@hpd". I have tried to tweak muttrc in all possible
ways known to me, but it keeps appearing. In the headers all is ok,
though. So probably the phrase is inserted by exim.4 (a sid machine).
So, if it is the case, how do I change the settings to reflect the
change? The hostname is properly configured, that is, is
hpd.top-domain-name.org I would like to be able to send emails directly
from my machine, w/o having to use the account provided by my isp, or
the hosting company that hosts my top-domain-name. This is probably my
last step before dumping my hosting company services, being able to have
a regular email server in my machine, since my website is extremely
simple, mostly as a gathering place for friends and family, no
commercial at all. Any advices?
Thanks in advance.