scripsit TR:

> > * Thanasis Kinias (tkinias@asu.edu) [031211 13:03]:
> > >     # For AOL...
> > >
> > >     aol:
> > >         driver = domainlist
> > >         domains = aol.com
> > >         transport = remote_smtp
> > >         route_list = * smtp.west.cox.net
>
> Is there a space between the * and smtp?

Yes, there is a space.

> > Well, really you'll just need one such router, with the bad domains
> > listed on that "domains = " line.  Me, I'd use a filename there and
> > that way be able to just edit the file whenever I felt like it instead
> > of mucking around in exim.conf.  As an added bonus, making changes to
> > this external file wouldn't require the server to reload to
> > incorporate them.
>
> What is the correct way?
> " domains = /home/tony/black_list  "
> is for example right?

Not sure.  Vineet's the one who suggested that bit.  I don't find any
reference to an external file in the documentation.  Are you using exim3
or exim4?  (I have exim3, i.e. exim package from Sarge.)  Maybe what
Vineet's describing is an exim4 feature?

--
Pax vobiscum; pax cum omnibus.
.
tkinias at asu.edu