Re: Source list help

> From: Wayne Topa <brittman@capital.net>
> all I do to prevent that is have 2-3 sites for each dist.  That way if
> one or two are not there (for whatever reason) I get each dist anyway.
>
> I have seen the error you are getting but I don't care since I have a
> valid list from some other site.  Takes longer to do the update but,
> to me, it's worth it.

I tried several without luck. I understand your point about have one
or two exta sites just to get through with one of them, but I've been
playing with several this past week. I'll keep trying other URLs, but
it seems odd that repeated attempts with a range of URLs that work for
stable don't work for testing. Oh, well, I guess I just do more random
testing to see if anything happens to work.

Haines