Re: Source list help

Haines Brown(brownh@hartford-hwp.com) is reported to have said:

> Thanks for your input. Hope some lurker might have some suggestion
> about what to check. Spent a good part of the morning going back over
> apt documentation, and there's nothing in it that seemed helpful. I
> don't see that /etc/apt/apt.conf needs editing, but maybe I'm wrong.

all I do to prevent that is have 2-3 sites for each dist.  That way if
one or two are not there (for whatever reason) I get each dist anyway.

I have seen the error you are getting but I don't care since I have a
valid list from some other site.  Takes longer to do the update but,
to me, it's worth it.

Wayne
--
No matter how much data you add to your laptop, it will not get
heavier.