Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL

> ..as in;  "Where _is_ Osama and Saddam?".  And playing the
> "west bank settler" games on the Iraqis, is _not_ gonna help.

I'm beginning to see this as an issue over which rational and reasonable
people can disagree.

For me, this all ties back into my "Illusion of Technique" philosophy.
The positive argument the anti-Bush people make is: "Iraq is a waste of
time; we must eliminate al Quaeda itself."  I answer: show me your
SPECIFIC plan, don't just wave your hands and say: "We'll do it."

When you press the anti-War people on just *how* they are going to
prevent cataclysmic terrorism, they generally bash Bush and say "we'll
use police techniques to prosecute them."  Sounds nice, but in
actuality, tough choices must be made.

Maybe in 50 years the Muslims will be turning out killer cars like
Germany or killer stereos like Japan.