Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 01:07:12 -0700,
Tom <tb.31009.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20031019080712.GA16020@comcast.net>:

> > ..as in;  "Where _is_ Osama and Saddam?".  And playing the
> > "west bank settler" games on the Iraqis, is _not_ gonna help.
>
> I'm beginning to see this as an issue over which rational and
> reasonable people can disagree.

.. ;-)  And agree with both sides.  Bush _had_ perfectly good legal
reasons to run down Saddam.  Instead the idiot managed to become
a war criminal himself, and traitor too, and not only on WMD's.
Who the fuck does he work for???

> For me, this all ties back into my "Illusion of Technique" philosophy.
>
> The positive argument the anti-Bush people make is: "Iraq is a waste
> of time; we must eliminate al Quaeda itself."  I answer: show me your
> SPECIFIC plan, don't just wave your hands and say: "We'll do it."

..easy, let him try his own medicine: Try him and put him on Death Row.
He signed off how many?  ;-)  Sharon too.  The Arab "Huuuh?" buys us
a new chance of negotiating peace.

..the reason they fight us is we convinced them we use the Jews (or vice
versa) to gas or whatever them.  So, just like your average grandma, you
volonteer to walk into that gas chamber, or will you try use your death
for something useful for your grandkids|kids|kin|nation|mankind?

..there are exactly 2 ways to deal with "gooks, niggahs und
muselmänner", co-operation and extermination. The latter requires
a fair amount of subversion of international law such as the 4 Geneva
Conventions, the former, only full application of if.  "And we chose?".

> When you press the anti-War people on just *how* they are going to
> prevent cataclysmic terrorism, they generally bash Bush and say "we'll
> use police techniques to prosecute them."  Sounds nice, but in
> actuality, tough choices must be made.

..amen.  Not that hard, killing _is_ a sin, even in war: Say you and 2
more come for me.  How do I stop you 3 with one bullet?  Easy, I just
fire it.  You take it in your right thigh, right next to your balls,
ideally after watching me smile lowering my gun from your eye
and down, while you flip around trying to fire at me.   ;-)

..now your 2 buddies has 2 options, get you on an improvised stretcher
and out of harms way alive, or come after me and risk one for themselves
too, so they can't.  Few men can carry 2 wounded guys all by themselves.
So, like you said, "in actuality, tough choices must be made".   ;-)

> Maybe in 50 years the Muslims will be turning out killer cars like
> Germany or killer stereos like Japan.

..amen!  Electric cars?  Oil is a good carbon fiber source.  ;-)
http://www.repp.org/discussion/gasification/200201/msg00037.html
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/bitterly.html

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: