Verify that spamc is using Bayesian?

Hey all,

So I installed a Spamassassin 2.55 backport from
http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian
to my woody box not long ago, and I fed a bunch of spam and ham to sa-learn
(chomp, chomp)...  finally got the corpus over 200 messages of each.

And I put a line that says:  use_bayes 1  in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf

But the headers on my spamc/spamd checked messages don't seem to say
anything about the Bayesian test. If I run spamassassin -D --lint, I get
a bunch of output that looks like it _is_ using the Bayesian test,
including:
  debug: bayes corpus size: nspam = 225, nham = 206
  debug: tokenize: header tokens for *F = "ignore@compiling.spamassassin.taint.org"
  debug: tokenize: header tokens for *m = " 1066492992 lint_rules "
  debug: bayes token 'somewhat' => 0.0444444444444444
  debug: bayes: score = 0.0444444444444444

So I know that if I call spamassassin (as "spamassassin") it is using
the bayesian test, but the question is: How can I tell whether
spamc/spamd is using it as well? (since spamc doesn't seem to have a --lint
option, etc.)

There's an FAQ on SA's homepage that says something about making sure that
spamd is running as the same user that sa-learn is run as. This makes sense,
but how do I find out whether spamd is running as the user the mail is being
delivered to... And does anyone know what the behaviour is by default for
that package?

Sorry for the long-winded question, and thanks for any help.
--