cdrecord problem recording audio CD

I've lost my notes on how to use cdrecord to make an audio CD with tracks that will work
corectly.

I'm using gramofile to record tracks from an LP and split them into indivudal .wav fies. I've
done this a lot in the past, and have always been able to go to the individual tarcks on my CD
player. But,as I said, I've lost my notes on how to run cdrecord. I tried:

cdrecord -v -pad speed=16 dev=0,0 -audio s*v

But that seems to have created a CD that I can;'s go to teh individual traks non.

What am I doing wrong hre?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin