Re: Verify that spamc is using Bayesian?

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 at 16:47 GMT, ScruLoose penned:
> So I know that if I call spamassassin (as "spamassassin") it is using
> the bayesian test, but the question is: How can I tell whether
> spamc/spamd is using it as well? (since spamc doesn't seem to have a
> --lint option, etc.)

When I use spamc, the X-Spam-Status header has an entry of

... does yours have something like that?

Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please
don't email me directly.  I will most likely see your post before I read
your mail, anyway.