Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:23:45 -0500, Kent West <westk@acu.edu> penned:
> Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>>On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:17:23 -0400, ScruLoose <scruloose+debuser@eastlink.ca>
> Granted, I've only tried to use the runas command 7 or 10 times, but as far
> as I can remember, it has _never_ worked for me. It tries to, but then it
> runs up against some sort of permission error or something. It feels like
> Microsoft wanted to implement a sudo-like capability, but just got about 80%
> of it working.

I guess that shouldn't be a surprise, huh?

Ah well.

Anyway, I guess the people most vulnerable to various attacks would also
be the people least likely to know about stuff like runas.

Please respond to the group OR to my email, but not both.  (Group preferred.)