Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:17:23 -0400, ScruLoose <scruloose+debuser@eastlink.ca>
penned:
> Of course, there's also the fact that since they run Windows, they are of
> necessity logged in with admin privileges *all* the time, so it only takes
> one click to install an executable that then has full access to the system,
> including network devices...

Not necessarily -- later versions of windows have the "runas" command so
that you don't have to be logged in as admin just to have access to
admin functions.

--
monique
Please respond to the group OR to my email, but not both.  (Group preferred.)