kernel source (file name and location)

 I need to know what the name and location would be as for the kernel-source in order to get my Ethernet card working.
I was getting an error in line 27 that the kernel source was not able to be found.
I was able to find that I have to adjust the following line of code:

#ksrc :=/usr/sr/ksrc/RedHat/7.2/linux-2.4.7-10alt-ent

I am currently running the woody 3 distro of Debian with kernel 2.4.18.
Can someone throw me a clue? (I tried #ksrc :=/usr/src/kernel-source-2.x.xx but there are no files that are showing in my usr directory or the subdirectories there of )

Thanks
Mark