Re: (progress) Network card not detected or listed in installation

I downloaded new boot disks from
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/bf2.4/

and this kernel 2.4.?bf4 actually had the natsemi driver listed...

but I am getting the same errors.

A message saying the installation was a success.
An offer to configure the card via DHCP, with no success.
Manually configuring the card, I am not able to ping my DHCP server
(but, I know the card is trying because I can see the light flashing on
the router).

Suggestions?