Re: 2.4.20 autofs: non-toplevel mounts broken?

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 01:39, Bob Proulx wrote:
<snip>
> > So load them ... in /etc/modules
>
> Great idea!  Which modules would you suggest?  I can't guess at what
> additional module would be needed.  Googling reveals a large amount of
> information, way too much, but nothing that points me to a solution.

do a "/etc/init.d/nfs(something) start" and look at the modules it
loaded... also might want to do portmap as well. Then just add them to
/etc/modules...

Hope this helps out.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your presence reminds one of a blind jackal, eternally dependent upon
misguided archbishops to provide instruction in bowling.