Re: (progress) Network card not detected or listed in installation

ThinKer wrote:

1. pinged the dhcp server by typing '192.168.1.1' and got ...
'98 packets transmitted, 0 packets recieved, 100% packet loss'

2. I tried the 'tulip' module and the installation failed. I am
wondering if there is a way to get the real 'natsemi' module as
suggested by Michael Waters onto a floppy and installed in this
installation configuration so that I can select it in the 'net' (Network
Interface Card drivers and network protocol) section.
What kernel are you running? If it's 2.2, you might need to upgrade to 2.4.

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)