My first question on Debian

Hi, Debian folks.

I've been tired of tweaking spec files and wrestling with RPM
dependencies for long...

I hate to see that "Demo service for server 1002200202 limited due to
high load" message from Redhat's up2date servers...

I simply can't wait that long for RH to update this RPM or that, since
dependency hells prevented me to do it myself...

Yesterday, I decided to burn a KNOPPIX CD to have a look at Debian,
without having to sacrifice one of my boxes. And I was impressed!

But when I went to a mirror site, wanting to grab the bleeding-edge
ISOs, I met a problem.

I know this may sound silly to your Debianers, but I really don't know
which one to download -- there're several dirs under
debian-unofficial:
hurd/    potato/     sarge/  sid/    woody/
each with some ISOs under it.

So, which is the most *bleeding-edge* one?

-Isaac

PS: plz CC to me, I'm not on this list.

--

Isaac Claymore    |   clay@dawning.com.cn
HPC Division      |   Home: 86-10-62545415