Re: [DEB-USER] Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 12:01:37PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

<snip>

> 	If you think that any organization would be willing to hand
>  over listmaster powers to anyone on the 'net, you are probably too
>  innocent to be a list master.

My gosh, you guys act like a listmaster is God. It's not that big a
deal. Take someone who has a proven track record of responsibility, and
give them the password. Have someone back them up, and if they screw up,
you lock them out. It's really pretty simple. I've been doing this for
3-4 years.

Paul