Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

>> On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:55:55 -0500,
>> Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> said:

 > I would think that the listmaster for each list would have an
 > interest in the discussions that take place in it. You know,
 > they're a Debian-user like the rest of us ??

	List Masters are not there per list. And since the list
 amasters are responsible for all 40 odd lists, I doubt they can read
 every one.

	Are you volunteering to help them out by monitoring the
 mailing list?

 > Why not ask for a volunteer or two to handle *just this list* ??
 > Even give this person limited powers, as in only being able to
 > unsubscribe a user vs "full" power ??

	Being able to unsubscribe other users is pretty much full power.

	manoj
--
Moon, n.: A celestial object whose phase is very important to hackers.
See PHASE OF THE MOON.  2. Dave Moon (MOON@MC).