Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

>> On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 09:41:16 -0500,
>> Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> said:
 >>
 >> > I know nothing about list software, so if that's the case, I
 >> guess one would have to be quite trusting to give that power.
 >>
 >> Precisely, and that is unlikely to happen.

 > And you're being the smart-ass by asking if someone like me who
 > merely suggests something (that you don't like) is "volunteering"
 > for this task. When I do volunteer, then you (are you someone
 > important at Debian, by the way) shoot down the offer.

	If you think that any organization would be willing to hand
 over listmaster powers to anyone on the 'net, you are probably too
 innocent to be a list master.

	You can volunteer in other ways; without needing full list
 master powers.

	And no, I am not someone who has any powers over the lists, or
 can grant powers of the list master.

	manoj
--
 'Twas midnight, and the UNIX hacks Did gyre and gimble in their cave
 All mimsy was the CS-VAX And Cory raths outgrabe.  "Beware the