Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

At 04:04 AM 3/28/2003 -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
Hi list,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 01:51:36AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Spam complaints are only valid when it's unsolicited commercial
> Help us help you by following through with your calls for help.
> Bitching and complaining loudly without trying anything expecting us
> to change something we can't even after it's been explained to you as
> such constitutes harassment in most jurisdictions.  Watch yourself.

Paul, you are right :-)

But this kind of incidents are repeated so many times and I am sick.
It is waiste of time for the real subscribers.

It would help if the listmaster was someone who actually *read* this list. Yes, I realize that there are instructions in every message that gets posted how to do it, BUT OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE DON'T READ IT !!

Hall