Re: (Newbie) Knoppix.

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 11:43, Brian Durant wrote:
> The only thing interesting that I found, was with the "dmesg" command.
> The response was "eth0: Media Link Off". I have run into this response
> with Deb 3 rev. 1 as well. Don't know what it means one of the replies
> from the thread stated that it wasn't even in the source code!

Does it work for another OS ? I think that Media Link Off means that the
cable is physically not attached to the card.

HTH,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: (0131) 558 9990
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com