Re: (semi-OT) JPG files -> Movie file

sean finney said:
> heya,
>
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:14:12AM -0800, nate wrote:
>> thanks! yes I do believe it was a sizing issue, though at the time I
>> didn't know of a way to resize at the command line(for automation), I
>> think imagemagick can probably do this so I will try again, I do
>
> yeah, i use imagemagick myself for just this purpose:
>
> $ mogrify -resize <width>x<height> image.jpg
> or
> $ mogrify -resize <widthpct>x<heightpct>% image.jpg
>
> and if you want to know the size of an image:
>
> $ identify -format '%w wide by %h high' image.jpg

ok! that did it, though I had to use the -geometry option to
force it to 352x240 (using -resize and -scale only did 352x238 for
some reason), and I can make MPEG videos now! only to find out mpeg
videos want to be at 30fps! ack. I guess I have to make a buncha copies
of each graphic in order to make it appear to be 2-3 fps(too hard to
follow the day's weather when 24 hours shows in about 4 seconds :)

the mpeg video was only about 340kb too, though I'm sure it will grow
quite a bit once i increase the number of files by 60 times.

thanks!!

woohoo.

nate