Re: Network problem/question.

Ron Johnson wrote:

> So the rest of the company needs to see win2000server?

Yes.  I was issued this box, instructed to plug it in and
then don't touch it.  This should get interesting as a
windows setup administered from the Company side.  It has
one shared directory with some database files that need
to be accessed and updated from the LAN side, and accessed
for viewing from the WAN side.

tony.