Re: Network problem/question.

Thanks for the reply.  What I need to do is
have the  windows clients on the LAN side
(192.168.100.0/24) be able to access a shared
directory on a win2000server box on the WAN
side (10.x.x.0/24) and still preserve my Linux masq.
I cannot change the IP's on the WAN side with
the exception of the masqing machine as they
are remotely administrated.

thanks,
tony

--