MailMonitor for Exchange delivery from quarantine

MailMonitor for Exchange 2000 has found a virus or encrypted content in the email.
Your mail administrator has removed the affected attachment(s) or part(s) of the email before sending it to you.
For more details, contact your mail administrator.
--- Begin Message ---
Alex Malinovich wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 11:56, Rich Puhek wrote:
>
> > tristate. And I've still never found the post office. Everyone in
> > Chicago seems to go to the same post office, since they'll tell you how
> > long it takes to get there!
>
> I'm guessing that you're just joking, but at least for the benefit of
> dman if/when he gets here, some clarification is in order. I can't for
> the life of me remember which road it is, (I stick to the Skyway for
> most of my city drives) but it runs right through a big building that
> says "U.S. Post Office" on it. So, next time you drive through a
> building, assuming, of course, that you're SUPPOSED to be driving
> through it, and didn't get there due to a traffic mishap, make note of
> where it is, and you'll have your Post Office. :)

  it's pretty amazing what one can learn on debian-user mailing list:-)

	erik