Re: screen rocks (was Re: potato on 486)

    Karsten>     $ man screen $ screen -x <session>

Ok, Thanks. I looked up "man screen", but couldn't find anything. -x
seems to be what I was looking for.

I am still not quite sure how you allow different unix users access to
the screen though (see ACL commands in screen man page), as each user
needs access to the socket (I think).  but screen will refuse to run
unless the socket directory is only readable by the owner.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>