Re: Adapted AHA1542 Problems.

At 13:22 2000/08/03 -0400, you wrote:
At 11:11 2000/08/03 -0600, you wrote:
each time i re-install windows on the box (every 6 months, tops), it fscks the pnp info on every card, so i sometimes have to set my card on pnp or manual config. when this happens, changing the io address fixes the "device or resource busy" problem. if you can, you may want to try changing the card io address and passing the new value to the module. not the nicest solution, but has worked for me before.

Thanks for the info.
I set it back to it's default IO address 330, and it worked like a charm.

Thanks!
Adam

Toronto, Ontario, Canada