Re: NCPFS seems broken on 2.1 kernels...

Eloy A. Paris wrote:

> At 02:01 PM 2/16/98 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >I've downloaded the package now, and will try it out later today.
> >I'll get back to you on whether i'm successfull or not with it soon.
>
> So the URL was correct? Great, I didn't try it myself, I just saw a post
> from someone giving the URL.
>
> I am very interested in knowing if the package works as I haven't had too
> much time to test it.
>
> At least for me the utilities ncpmount, ncpumount and slist work.
> nwuserlist doesn't but I am working on it.

So far, the package is working great!

The utilities working for me so far are:
ncpmount,    ncpumount,    slist,    nprint,
nwfsinfo,

and you may also be interested to learn, that nwuserlist works
flawlessly, both on our Netware 4, and Netware 3 servers.

rgds.

--
Kevin Cave. A Scotsman living in London, but may move to Japan.
Registered Linux User #64441