Re: NCPFS seems broken on 2.1 kernels...

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Kevin Cave wrote:
> I've now tried 2.1.86, and it still has the same problem. I can use
> "slist" to see the
> various Netware servers, but I can't mount the volumes, or send print
> files to 'em.

Yes, this is a problem.  The only fix I know of right now is to get the
ncpfs-2.1.1.tar.gz file, compile with libc5 and use it.  Elroy Paris did
some work to get ncpfs-2.0.11 to compile with libc6 and perhaps he knows
more about the status of ncpfs-2.1.1?

---
Roy Bixler
The University of Chicago Press