NCPFS seems broken on 2.1 kernels...

Hi All,

On this machine at work, I use Debian Hamm, and, normally,
kernel-2.0.32.
Recently I compiled and tried kernel 2.1.81, and found that I could no
longer mount
Netware volumes onto my machine. I thought to myself "Oh well, could
just be they'll
fix that later", and went merrily back to good 'ol reliable 2.0.32.

I've now tried 2.1.86, and it still has the same problem. I can use
"slist" to see the
various Netware servers, but I can't mount the volumes, or send print
files to 'em.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is it a known bug? Or do I
have to
install a new version of the ncpfs tools/utils (I have the latest
versions from Hamm
currently installed)?

Any comments on this appreciated.

Regards!