Re: NCPFS seems broken on 2.1 kernels...

At 02:01 PM 2/16/98 +0000, you wrote:

>I've downloaded the package now, and will try it out later today.
>I'll get back to you on whether i'm successfull or not with it soon.

So the URL was correct? Great, I didn't try it myself, I just saw a post
from someone giving the URL.

I am very interested in knowing if the package works as I haven't had too
much time to test it.

At least for me the utilities ncpmount, ncpumount and slist work.
nwuserlist doesn't but I am working on it.

Regards,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department

"Where does this path lead?" said Alice
"Depends on where you want to go."  Said the cat
("Alice in Wonderland", by Lewis Carroll.)