Re: Font packages for teTeX

Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> writes:

> Ralf Stubner <Ralf.Stubner@physik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:
>
>> stubner-guest, id 12548
>
> Added you,

Thanks.

>please try whether a checkout with svn+ssh works.  Note that
> (compared to anonymous svn checkout) you have to add a directory
> component, so the command gets
>
> svn checkout svn+ssh://frank@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-tetex/tex-common/trunk
>
> or similar.

I am having problems with this. I tried

svn checkout svn+ssh://stubner-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-tetex/tex-common/trunk

but can't authenticate with my password, even though that works on
alioth.debian.org (both web interface and ssh). Is there some
synchronization between alioth.d.o and svn.d.o that I should wait for?
Or should I simply upload a public ssh key? (Probably best in the long
run anyway ...)

> You can use svn-buildpackage's svn-inject for an initial import.

Thanks, I am reading the HowTo now ...

cheerio
ralf