Re: ZFS'ing my T5120 with Debian

Okay.  Got debootstrap to install onto my ZFS filesystems.  After chroot'ing,
and installing various packages (including klibc-utils which I had to build
from source, still don't know why) I have all of the zfs packages installed.
Installed grub2, but seem to be unable to get it to install onto the zfs
disk(s):

root@t5120:/var/tmp# grub-install /dev/sda
Installing for sparc64-ieee1275 platform.
grub-install: warning: this GPT partition label contains no BIOS Boot Partition; embedding won't be possible.
grub-install: error: filesystem `zfs' doesn't support blocklists.
root@t5120:/var/tmp#

Googling'ing around finds lots of i386-pc vs x86_64-efi comments, where the
latter works and the former comtains with an error as I see above.  But,
I don't know that I should be seeing similar issues.  For that matter, I don't
have a GPT partition, I have sun.  Am I simply missing the right command-line
arguments to grub-install, or is something else wrong?

Thanks.

       - Chris