Re: DD ping [Brutespray]

Hello Stéphane,

> I followed your recommendations and modified the control file. It's cleaner that way.
> (Sorry for the last two commits, it's ugly, I should have been careful and pushed this in one go)

Don't worry, I believe the work we do on Debian is the best way to
learn real world git and you will always find something you can
improve while at it.

> In fact, since several people have been involved in maintaining this package (including those helping me),
> I wonder if my name is really legitimate in the "Uploaders" field of the d/control file.

Well, nobody's gonna say it's not legitimate, that's for sure, the
thing is that we always need to have at least one person in the
Uploaders field, this person being the first level contact for package
issues, the team being the second. For me having my name in the
Uploaders field is more about easily spotting things that needs to be
made (bugs, new releases...) as I'm unfortunately currently spending
most time in those packages other than the ones from the team. Our
team does not have strong ownership enforcement so you are definitely
encouraged to fix things from other packages and you should put your
name as an Uploader if you're interested in it (it's a good idea to
contact the current Uploaders through this list first).

I noticed the tags "debian/1.6.8-1" and "debian/1.6.7-1" were pushed
to the git repo, I removed both and pointed "debian/1.6.8-1" at the
right commit, don't forget to remove these tags from your local clone
and update from the remote. As a rule of thumb, the person who does
the upload of the package is the one who should push the "debian/"
tags, preferably signed by their gpg key (which I should/will start
doing soon).

> Thank you for your patience and your precious help Samuel.
You're welcome, I'm happy to help.

Package uploaded, keep up the good work :)

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>