Maintaing proxytunnel through the team

Hello Samuel,
Hello Team,

I've started to adopt the proxytunnel package [1] from Julian [2].

I believe it fits into the range of packages the team is maintaining
and like to suggest to introduce it to our repository.

This is what proxytunnel's description says:

Create tcp tunnels trough HTTPS proxies, for using with SSH
 Proxytunnel is a program that connects stdin and stdout
 to an origin server somewhere in the Internet through an industry
 standard HTTPS proxy. It was originally written to be used
 as an extension to SSH, to be used to SSH to a box at home. It's
 possible to use proxytunnel along with other applications as well.

I am currently working on the package as a personal project [3]. Would
you mind to import it?

Let me know what you think about my request.

Thanks,
Sven

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/proxytunnel
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=95817