Re: DD ping [Brutespray]

Hello Stéphane,

> I've made a new release of brutespray (debian/1.6.7-1 ).
> Could you please review it ?

I removed some cruft from the changelog and then noticed an issue, so
can you take a look at the following?

1) Your name in d/control is not matching what is in d/changelog, you
should fix that and Lintian should not complain about: "brutespray
source: changelog-should-mention-nmu"

2) "P: brutespray source: rules-requires-root-missing" Lintian is
complaining about this[0], I know it's pedantic but it's nice to have,
tell me if you have questions on how to address it.

3) "I: brutespray source: out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1
(released 2019-09-29) (current is 4.5.0)" Please take a look at the
Debian policy upgrade checklist and bump the version to 4.5.0.

Thanks for your work on the package!

[0] https://lintian.debian.org/tags/rules-requires-root-missing.html

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>