RFS: New dnstwist upstream version and bug fix (was: Test suite issue fixed for dnstwist)

Dear security tools team,

On 11.04.20 15:11, Peter Wienemann wrote:
> could someone please review the changes in
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/wiene-guest/dnstwist
>
> and - provided they look OK - push the changes to the corresponding
> repository in the team area and upload.
>
> This fixes an issue in the test suite which blocks migration to testing.

in the meantime upstream released a new version. I added the new
upstream version and some entailed modifications as well as a fix for
#958735.

I am looking forward to a review/upload.

Peter