Re: Maintaing proxytunnel through the team

Hello all,

Sorry I don't have much time to add some meaningful into the
conversation, I also think it's better to remove the ".1." as the date
+ commit id already fulfills its role.

Sven, I gave you Developer access to the repo, feel free to push when
you'd like to, the package does not need to be ready/working, I just
called it out in case you haven't noticed or you'd like to rewrite the
history. Feel free to pick the version format you think it's best, we
don't enforce a format in the team and I can see there is a good
discussion about it in this thread so I'm fine with whatever you pick.

Also, thanks for your inputs Marcos and Julian,

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>