Re: Maintaing proxytunnel through the team

Hello Sven,

I believe the package is a fit for our team yes.

The repository is created at
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/proxytunnel
But before the push I'd like to ask you about the latest upstream
release imported: 1.9.1+git20200123.1.eff4d41

What's up with the "1.eff4d41" part? I didn't investigate but I assume
the last one is part of the git commit hash, but I don't know about
the ".1.".
I feel like I'm missing something, generally I prefer to use only a
date for tarballs coming from git snapshots, and I believe they are
more clean, though I recognize it's not as precise as having the
commit id.

The package is also not building for me, and I believe it's a general
issue, it's better if you take a look at that before we push it to the
team's repo as you can freely mess with the git history for now.

Thanks for your work,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>