Re: shiny-server in debian

Am Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 12:48:36PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> Finally, I have uploaded node-shiny-server to NEW queue, targetting experimental \o/

This is **really** good news!

> PS: Next step is to get r-cran-shiny updated to latest release for good usability but I would not
> have time for this. Any help at that front is welcome.

I did a next step in

   https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-bslib/-/commit/7d066e14383753156d851e81b0db9e21665ce861

where I simply try the patience of ftpmaster to accept binary fonts.
I'll now try to sort out the licenses of the different bootstrap
versions and hope to upload soon to new.