Re: shiny-server in debian

Hi Nilesh,

Actually it looks like our packaging of shiny-server does
work fine with node-sockjs-client 1.6.0 but there's an issue with the
Debian version of node-sockjs-client. So there is no need to roll back
to 1.5.2.

When the upstream built dist/sockjs.js and dist/sockjs.min.js files
[1] are used (e.g. copied
into place), it works.  The sockjs.js built in Debian is not the same
as upstream.
Could you or someone review to see if there is a problem with the
build process in node-sockjs-client that might account for
differences from upstream that break shiny-server?

https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client/commit/dc105cd6500e99018fc1d701715bdb55812752f3

Many thanks,
Eric