Re: Blends framework for Debian Math (Was: Science Subgroups [was Re: Debian Math Team])

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> Hi Gard,
>
> Am Fri, Nov 05, 2021 at 01:51:14PM +0100 schrieb Gard Spreemann:
>>
>> > All 'X-*' fields in tasks files are pure comments for editors of the
>> > tasks files and are technically ignored (as well as in d/control files).
>>
>> Aha! Thanks for teaching me. I'll fix these things.
>>
>> Where are these task files documented, by the way?
>
>    https://blends.debian.org/blends/ch06.html
>
> You could hopefully find the Blends doc easily when going to
>
>    https://blends.debian.org
>
> --> if not please let me know how to enhance the pointers to
> the docs.

I could not find the documentation for fields like "Task" and
"Description", but that could just be me.

>> Just so I can avoid
>> doing more things wrong when I got about fixing.
>
> ;-)

I've made a new merge request with the packages I added before now split
out into separate task files. I landed on keeping the whole MSC2020 code
+ name, even though it's quite verbose. Maybe we'll change that later.

 Best,
 Gard