Blends framework for Debian Math (Was: Science Subgroups [was Re: Debian Math Team])

Am Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 03:41:43PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:

> > We should remember that having blends packages, blends web pages and
> > informative wiki pages are completely independent of having a defined team with
> > separate VCS and mailing list. All that needs is one or more people to curate
> > them.
>
> That's correct. I talked with Andreas yesterday on the debian-med bi-weekly call, and
> tasks for math packages should be done soonish :)

I've pushed the code for the metapackages to

    https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/math/

and made

    Doug Torrance
    Julien Puydt
    Timo Röhling

members of the Blends team to enable currating these files (which should
be **really** done before announcing anything since its just a copy of the
two tasks from debian-science and does not make any sense in this form.)

I've also did the necessary steps to create the web sentinel which you
can see here:

    https://blends.debian.org/math/tasks/

Said members should probably feed some content into

    https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/website/-/tree/master/www/math

before anything is announced and links will be set.

Hope this helps