Re: Blends framework for Debian Math (Was: Science Subgroups [was Re: Debian Math Team])

Hi Gard,

Am Fri, Nov 05, 2021 at 01:51:14PM +0100 schrieb Gard Spreemann:

> > All 'X-*' fields in tasks files are pure comments for editors of the
> > tasks files and are technically ignored (as well as in d/control files).
>
> Aha! Thanks for teaching me. I'll fix these things.
>
> Where are these task files documented, by the way?

   https://blends.debian.org/blends/ch06.html

You could hopefully find the Blends doc easily when going to

   https://blends.debian.org

--> if not please let me know how to enhance the pointers to
the docs.

> Just so I can avoid
> doing more things wrong when I got about fixing.

;-)