Re: Debian Math Team

On 2021-11-05 14:44, Andrius Merkys wrote:
Hi Ole,

On 2021-11-03 13:52, Ole Streicher wrote:
Why can't a Python math package be maintained by both the Python and the
math team?

Maintainer: Debian Math Team <...>
Uploaders: Debian Python Team <...>, me <olebole...>

This would set a primary team (and the place in the Salsa directory
structure), but also allow the Python team to exercise required changes
as team upload.
This suggestion gives some feed for thought. I think it should be
proposed on debian-devel first to see if it is possible to adjust
policies, scripts and salsa permissions accordingly.

Allowing for secondary teams would certainly ameliorate a lot of the concerns about team fragmentation.

Drew