Re: Why is libosmocore maintained in Debian Science?

Heya,

I personally like it in Debian Science. What came to mind is a friendly
bunch of people, some of which also associated with Debian Science, of
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-fso/ . The repository is not
overly active, anyway, _if_ you feel like moving it then this may be a
good new home - as would be a group github repository.

Steffen