Why is libosmocore maintained in Debian Science?

Hi Ruben,

since you did not yet responded to two requests to categorise those
packages in Debian Science you are the only Uploader for I tried to look
into it myself.  The first package I was stumbling upon was libosmocore.

I admit I have no idea why this is maintained inside Debian Science.
While I consider it a very open team and I would like to understand the
motivation why you have choosen this team and in what science framework
you would put this in.