Re: Why is libosmocore maintained in Debian Science?

Hi Thorsten,

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 02:13:49PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2017, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >I admit I have no idea why this is maintained inside Debian Science.
>
> As I have similar packages in the pipeline, I was wondering as well whether
> Debian Science should be their new home. Maybe this is a good opportunitiy
> to start an own mobile team?

As I said there is no point in beeing exclusive but I think newcomers
who might also intend to package some mobile applications might fail to
find their potential team mates "hidden" in Debian Science team.  If
you ask me I think a Debian mobile team is a pretty good idea - it could
even use the Blends framework to categorise their packages.

I'd really welcome if you would create such a team.