RE : cctbx debian package

Hello, sorry to answer so late,but I was busy today.

> That's true. By the way, I could write down some of it for the wiki
> (especially the part about setting up cowbuilder, which I found to be a
> little tricky). Is "DebianScience/Tools/InstallingCowbuilder" an
> acceptable page name?

I do not understand, which part of cowbuilder installation was tricky.
here [1] a page explaining a few things about cowbuilder. So no need to create a new one.

> I've been playing with gbp-pq today, and I'm trying to build your
> package right now. Is using "-j 8" for building a standard Debian
> practice? That almost killed my computer, and finally grinded to a halt
> with 100% memory used, and 0% CPU :,-( So I had to change it to "-j 2".

If I remember correctly there is a parallel option for this
man debhelper and look for parallel.

> I won't be working in the weekend, so I'll try to get some development
> done on monday.

;) enjoy

Cheers,

Fred