Re: cctbx debian package

Hi,

I tried to merge Baptiste's work into the git. I changed some little things
and finally reworked the rules file to use dh tiny rules.
Anyway, there's still a lot to do but with the latest commit we can at least
get some packages to build and we getting some shape of what we're trying to get
;). This is more of a "proof-of-concept".

Full acknowledgment goes to Baptiste and his work!

BTW: I'm thinking how I should include the "includes" into the dev packages.
Every header files are just allocated in the cctbx_source dir between python
and cpp files. I'm thinking about a simple "find" command to install the files
into debian/tmp/usr/include first and then split them up. Or we could just do a
cctbx-dev package (like libboost1.49-dev) there we could also include the
dispatcher scripts, tests etc. What do you think?

regards
Radi